At its core, the Bastiat Society program of AIER is an active group of individuals committed to promoting individual freedom, the morality of capitalism, and the benefits of a market-based economy. Chapters provide a positive, open social forum for business men and women to freely discuss these ideas, share their thoughts, and debate the concepts.
After 15 years, our network has hosted nearly 800 events worldwide.
We understand that our chapter leaders are busy business people, so we take care of much of admin work associated with an educational group, allowing you to better focus on growing your chapter’s reach.
By joining our network, you have access to resources helpful to start (or improve) your local economics discussion group.
What we provide to our chapters:
- Chapter Handbook
- Local Contacts and Partnership Opportunities
- Chapter Logos and Marketing Materials
- Chapter Webpage on AIER.org
- Online Event Marketing (Website, Social Media, Upcoming Events Network Newsletter)
- Donation Processing
- Expense Reimbursements
- Access to Chapter Director Sharepoint Site
- Magnetic Name Tags for Directors & Members
- Bastiat Society Brochures
- Member Services
- Retractable Banner
- Event Invites & Registration Forms
- Event Registration Coordination
- Contact List Management
- Social Media Strategies
- Chapter Brochures (featuring past speakers)
Send an email request to: bastiatprogram[at]aier[dot]org